Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mia laughs!

It's been quite a busy little while. There's lots I could say about life the last several weeks, but it's after midnight and the bambina is asleep, and I should be too. However, I was able to capture some fun times with her tonight on my camera phone. Check out this never-seen-before footage!

Mia laughs! from Megan Ciampa on Vimeo.


PS: I promise she doesn't stay in the bouncy seat all day, although from our pictures you may think so. She just loves it there and is very calmed by the by its movement so it's a good transitional spot for her at home.

2 comments:

Rose said...

yay! scout also had her first laugh recently but gabe wants to deny it as the first because he wasn't the cause for it...

Greg said...

I have to say being the cause of her first laugh makes me quite proud!