Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Grain-Free Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Right now I'm trying my best to avoid dairy for our youngest.  I have a hunch he might have a sensitivity to dairy, so as sad as that is, I'm doing my best to avoid (although I might have a few indulgences at Thanksgiving).

Here is one of my favorite and super easy cookie recipes that you can easily make without butter or any grains!  Recipe is courtesy of my good friend Lindsay, although you may find very similar versions elsewhere on the internet.  Enjoy!
Image by joythebaker.com


Ingredients:

1 egg
1 C peanut butter (or other nut butter)
3/4 C sucanat or other crystalized sweetener
1 tsp baking powder

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together and put small spoonfuls on baking sheet. Do the "fork thing" that you do with peanut butter cookies.

Bake at 350°, check at 7 minutes or so.

No comments: