We love our Daddy/Greg around here for multiple reasons:
- he mops the kitchen floor
- he always puts Mia to sleep & has developed a great bond with her
- he's so proud of having a little boy
- he knows how to "fold" cloth diapers
- he's a pro at making Mia's coconut milk - even eyeballing the measurements at times
- he instituted Daddy Daycare from an early age
- plays "daddy blanket" with Mia along with many other embarrassing things like chiropractor
- he makes sure we're all taken care of!
I was scrolling through some of his profile pictures on Facebook and suddenly got reminiscent.
I can't believe how much
Mia we've changed since Mia was born.
All in all, you could say he's a good guy. Happy birthday!!