Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunny days...

This blog needs some pep. I haven't been in a funk but I have just been a bit more busy it seems - being a mom. It's nice to feel purposeful but I'm trying to not have tunnel vision. It can be tempting (because it's so easy to do) to get totally sucked up in your kids you forget about everything else. Sometimes I like that, but sometimes I realize I have nothing else to offer if I only mother. There's gotta be a balance. Raising these kids to launch is an incredibly important job; keeping myself balanced is important too, also part of my job. Working on it...

Till then enjoy these sweet thangs...even when they freak out about dirty purple cups.

1 comment:

Carrie Willis said...

I know what you mean, completely. If it makes you feel better, go read my blog. Newest entry is kidless. HA. Your kids are tooo cute!!!