Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

why can't I comment?

I've had a few people mention to me that they are--for some reason I can't ascertain--unable to leave comments on this blog. I actually had the very thing happen to me this morning, until I continually clicked the "Post Comment" button and my comment *magically* appeared.
So, I'm not sure what the deal is, but maybe just persist and it will work!?

It's a real bummer that it's not working because I love to hear from anyone who follows or reads this blog! I hope it won't prevent you from trying again in the future.

In the meantime, I've been re-inspired to write Mia's birth story, which will take the place of the post that would probably have been entitled "All About Natural Childbirth," because I realized that's a very in-depth subject to try to cover on my own and it'd be a bit audacious of me to think I could get to it all. I'm just the expert on Mia's birth, since I was there and did it! So, be on the lookout for that.

While you're waiting...what's the weather like "in your neck of the woods"? (I've been watching too much of the Today Show and now sound like Al Roker.)

It's finally springy here, 61°F and sunny. Ahhhh :D

2 comments:

lp said...

ahhh the today show =)

Megan said...

Yeah, Ann Curry's like my new best friend.