Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

the dog days...are they over?

I don't think they are...but phew! What a week it's already been.

I'm not the biggest fan of continually posting, "This has been a challenging week," because it seems I'm all discouraged and no fun and like I walk around with a frowny face all the time, but *knock on wood*, a few things seem to be on the up & up these past few days.  I really appreciate everyone's input and words of encouragement; it's always worlds better to hear from others that you're not alone, is it not?

It's been stormy weather this week and today was no exception.  We had a doctor's appointment in South Tampa at 9 this morning, and mother (I never really call her that), you'd be so proud of me, even with the inclement weather, Mia & I arrived on time.  Not that that means our appointment went in a timely fashion. My goodness!  We didn't leave the place until after 11 and it was raining cats & dogs.  Almost.
Aside from today's outing there really hasn't been much going on these past few days and I'm starting to get cabin fever.  I fear we're going to come down with an Elmo virus or something; I reluctantly admit I've relied on the TV a bit more than I feel comfortable with the last few days.  We make up for it in the evening though some and have no TV time to just unwind and not get sucked in.

Tomorrow's to be sunny and warm -- no storms we hope -- so I'm sure we'll get out and be a bit more adventurous.

Until then, here's the little girl who was trying to help me get ready this morning:

headband on, give me the soap!

No comments: