There were a lot of "new" items on our list this time including checking out baby boy clothes. They had so much selection it was almost overwhelming. Where do I start, what do I really need? Although the first things on my list to check out were swings, bouncy seats & double strollers. This is what I walked away with ...
|View larger photo here|
- a glider & ottoman for $40! (for either Mia's new room or the baby's room, so each room will have one comfy chair for parent & child to sit in)
- a papasan bouncy seat (Mia lived in her borrowed bouncy seat as a wee one, and I'm assuming this one might too)
- a Radio Flyer tricycle for Mia (the biker in daddy is so excited about this!)
- a book/magnet toy for Mia (for "quiet" times)
- a pair of patent faux leather pink shoes for Mia
- and as you can see, TONS of baby boy clothes! Mostly onesies, some pants & a special newborn outfit.
I was so pumped when we left the sale. I only went $5 over budget and paid for it all in cash. This is how we like to roll and I'm thankful I have a husband who helps me set aside dinero for this kind of thing. It is a blessing.
Normally when I shop the consignment sales I'm thinking Mia, Mia, Mia. It was a little strange to have my attention divided so, but I really felt like capitalizing on some decent sales for this baby boy. Which is why now it's starting to feel more and more real...
3 months & 8 days to go, or so! :D