Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mia's Birthday Eve

Last year on a Sunday I went to a birth center with Greg. I left with Greg and a lil' Mia. This is the Sunday that that happened, but Mia's actual birthday is tomorrow, the 26th.
So, on the eve of her first birthday, I'll post a little treat showcasing this past year in photos, and a song I've been waiting to use for such an occasion for YEARS: "I love NYE" by Badly Drawn Boy, from the About A Boy soundtrack. Love it!  Pictures from the actual birthday party will follow in a future post. For now, I leave you with...Mia's First Year.
(Tip: Pause the audio player below before you watch the video.)


Mia's First Year from Megan Ciampa on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Rose said...

yyyyyyyyyyay! happy birfday, Mia!
p.s. how did a year go by so fast?!

SaRaH said...

Love it!! HaPPy BiRthDaY Mia :)

Jana said...

So sweet! What great memories!!!

Ashy said...

so lovely!! i'm glad it ended on a funny note, bc i was getting a little teary-eyed there for a second (at work, mind you) :) happy birthday, little lady!!

treyandabe said...

That video was so great! Mia is so fun and full of joy...congrats on a whole year of blessings!(and I so love that song, too :)

Aubree said...

I was never a cryer, but having a baby has warmed my once frost bitten soul. Haha! I definitley teared up for that sweet video. LOVE IT! It feels like just yesterday you found out you were pregnant. Happy Birthday Mia, and Happy "Giving-Birth Day" Mama!