Allow me to be awfully tacky for a few minutes and post a list of things Mia might like or could use upon the occasion of her first birthday. This is only by request and not because I truly aim to be so ego-centric! I promise I will reward you with new pictures of the munchkin. And believe it or not, she really needs new clothes. But mostly? All your lovin'.
- pajamas 12-18m, or 18-24m
- clothes 12-18m, or 18-24m
- summery clothes (tops, shorts, carpris, skirts) 12-18m
- shoes (size 3 or 4) - she is in the cruiser/walker shoes at the moment
- Baby Signing Time DVD set
- Each Little Dewdrop CD
- Sing Praises CD
- One Voice Kids CD
- quiet toys or books to play with in church
- BumGenius one-size cloth diapers
- anything California Baby
- anything eco-friendly or green; we're trendy like that ;)
And now, your reward:
helping with the cloth diaper laundry*:
*It appears Mia had a "case of the Mondays" during the laundry sorting because she was a bit grumpy. Here's hoping a morning nap will cure that.