Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mia's First Swim

My out-of-town friend invited me over to her friend's pool (did you catch that? the person who invited me doesn't even live here!) yesterday to hang out with her and about 27 bajillion little girls aged 3-5.  Actually it was 6.  But anyway, it was my first chance to introduce Mia to a swimming pool.  She was very tentative at first but once we got warmed up in the pool she took a liking to it!  Or at least, tolerated it.

 posing for pictures
 Mia laughing at me as I get pelted by water

I'm thinking we're going to need another pool day soon.
Thanks to Noemie for snapping the pics.  

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like so much fun! She is growing up way too fast! I am very anxious to see how much she has changed.

Susan said...

Both of you look like you are having a great time. Would you send the 2nd photo to me, please? Is Mia looking forward to her 1st birthday?

Rose said...

mia, you're a natural fish.