Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lil' Mia = Lil' Helper

I guess I shant be that surprised; Mia's always been observant.  But she loves helping me in so many tasks now.  Or thinking she's helping me.  I'm pretty sure when she's just a bit older, she really will be a big help, and I'm very thankful for that. (I know I wasn't always the biggest help to my mom!! *ornery squirt*)


From time to time, we now get children's catalogs most likely from signing up for something online, because I am pretty certain I didn't register for One Step Ahead or Hanna Andersson, but some of the catalogs we do get have some cute things.  I think I may have found the perfect holiday gift for Mia in the most recent One Step Ahead catalog:


Dyson Upright VacuumLeaps And Bounds Kids
We have the real version of this vacuum cleaner so I know Mia would love it!  She recently saw me using the hose attachment to pick up dust bunnies underneath small spaces, and took it upon herself to find a roll of unopened wrapping paper, and began using that as her own vacuum hose attachment!  She walked around the hose "vacuuming".  It says it's for 3+, but Mia never takes age suggestions into account.  She'll push around anything.


New words for Mia this week:
flower
no (it sounds really cute but could quickly turn dangerous)
um....
uh-oh

and I know I'm forgetting some others.  That bambina!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm looking forward to hearing those words in person soon!